Friday, September 21, 2007

Service Vehicle Soon (or driver...)


Service Vehicle Soon. I'm about to hit six figures!
I was out today just doing my normal stuff jamming to the iPod. One thing was different - I had the windows down. It was such a great day. The weather was awesome - a 'top down day' as Jon would say - but I never do top down. Anyway, its fall, the sun was out and I was running around town shopping and listening to music. As I was pulling out of a local shopping establishment (windows down - music up) this guy was sorta looking at me weird. Then it hit me and I just had to laugh. Perspective is everything. From my perspective I was lookin' hot, driving a hot car, listening to my fully integrated ipod jammin' out. From that guys perspective, I was a girl in a hot car listening to marching band music. Now I get it. Like I said its fall and I'm sorry - my taste in music is about as good as my taste in clothes. I love marching band music!!



1 comment:

Rick and Sherri said...

Now THATS funny. It is "marching season"