Sunday, February 01, 2009

Love the Crafters



I'm a crafty - JR would say "a crapper", but I do like to knit and make home-made stuff - the laura ingalls wilder in me. Currently working on home-made baby annoucements. JR did the math and I could have paid to have them done for the cost of my materials. Unfortunately that is usually the case - I've found its never cheaper to make what you can buy. Sad but true.

Over the last few years, I've graced several friends with my home-made items, now it is my turn. Here is Olivia modeling a home-made outfit from an admirer. Doesn't she look cute?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is wondering why you have a warm hat and booties on her and she is basically naked---again

Anonymous said...

I don't keep much of the girls things (aside from their Earline Originals) but we still have both of the girls booties you knitted for them!

Olivia looks darling!