Thursday, June 18, 2009

Papers


Oh the places we will go! She has papers and we're ready to hit the skies (in the major airlines that is). In addition to making sure we have kid, stroller, bag, purse, blackberry(ies), camera and the endless list of must-haves....we have to be sure not to lose one of these. Up to now all travel included the strict instructions to monitor your own required equipment (passport, money, etc). I don't think she qualifies for that regulation - so who will be the one...to lose...I mean hold the passports. I think, I might be on the top of the list because if it is lost in say...France... I know what to do! With that in mind I think the next must pack list will include a couple extra passport photos. Life is just easier with those in your pocket.









No comments: