Saturday, April 03, 2010

Happy Easter


We went to the hunt at the Big Park and were surprised to find Mr. Bunny! Olivia did a fair job at finding the treasures - she likes scrambled eggs so much every egg she 'found' went directly into her mouth!




Mr. Bunny (aka Amazon Prime) delivered a fantastic new bike. The Caaaar is starting to get too small - Olivia was complaining about the horsepower... So we got the Kettler Air Trike. She's a bit short for now - but it also includes a push bar for the same hair-raising downhill experiences the Caaaar provided. However, these are non-slip rubber tires - no 720's in the street anymore. It also includes stupid expensive accessories - in the mail is a basket, seat belt and the tandem seat. I can't wait to see her all decked out!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hi - I was searching for Kettler seatbelt instructions and stumbled upon your blog! How did you install the seatbelt? I am pretty handy but I am having trouble just going by the small drawings they gave as instructions! Any help is greatly appreciated!!!Thank you.

Stephani said...

I have to admit I did not do the seatbelt install - because after I read those instructions I couldn't figure it out either! I'll ask my installer (husband) and try to take a picture of what it looks like. So glad you found me!