Monday, February 28, 2011

Rumpelstiltskin

I finally finished 'doll bed with bed linens'. We have one in our house and gave one to a neighbor ....not sure how long it will take to find one of these at a garage sale...my house or theirs!


I did all the sewing and was the creative muscle behind this initiative; however I did require assistance. I basically made one bed - it didn't quite work (my hands were cold) and so I just quit{cue garage door slamming behind me}. Someone in my house can't stand to see materials put in the trash. He pulled out all the crooked air nails and had enough materials to make 2 beds... So like Rumpelstiltskin, I had gold in the morning. Then I made the mattress, pillows, fitted sheet, top sheet, pillow case and comforter.

Next I'm thinking about building (having him build) a highchair so we can have 'yunch' with the babies.


No comments: