Friday, August 11, 2006

Lunch with Chong - but not Cheech


Today I spent my lunch hour listening to the rambles of Infamous comedian, actor and musician Tommy Chong to discuss his book, The I Chong: Meditations from the Joint

Amazon says:
"Tommy Chong is now older, wiser and officially an ex-con. In 2003, agents of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration launched a sting called Operation Pipe Dreams and forced themselves through the door of Tommy's California home. As a result of the raid on his home and the simultaneous ransacking of his son's company, Chong Glass; he was sentenced to nine months in prison.
Tommy Chong is now telling his side of the story -- The I Chong was written by Tommy while in prison. Introspective, inspiring, and incendiary, The I Chong is a unique chronicle of one man's life and how his humorous and spiritual point of view saved him during his incarceration."

I didn't win the free book raffle - oh well. Seeing him in person was just as good.

No comments: