Monday, September 25, 2006

Sock Wars

The sock war is ON - and I believe I am about to be killed.... Threefates is hinting I'm done with this afternoons mail delivery. We shall see. I'm dizzy from the speed of my knitting in the round trying to get spinnity. Her feet are only US8 - fabulous! Threefates must cover my enormous US10s...for once my shoe size is a benefit!

I'm using a sun yellow I bought in Australia - pure wool DK. So far so good. I started one sock and made a mistake....but kept moving....does quality count? The guilt got to me so I abandon that sock, I'll consider the consequences of quality later. Started a new one and it is going much better. I got a rythm where each needle starts with a purl EXCEPT needle number 1. That way I don't screw up the rib of doom pattern.

No comments: