Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Before and After

This is the Before shot, thankfully we don't have an After. We are on our way home from a long weekend in Napa, this is our gas stop in Medford, Oregon. The Million Air flight terminal where the courtesy car is a 535 BMW - quite the improvement from the Montana Buick. I just finished a sandwich and we're getting ready to get back in the air. The trip was fairly smooth from Davis to Medford - little did I know what I was in for...Jackie insisted on a sick sac which was purchased for $3 bucks. A little over 2.5 hours after this shot that sick sack had a very good ROI...as Jamie said - "prego puked!". I guess that is not so bad, first time of the whole experience so far. Hmmm - I wonder if that means we don't have a future pilot on board....JR will be so disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look glowing. Good picture.