Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Lunch & Learn

Every once in a while you attend a meeting where you learn a thing or two. I expected to have that experience today at an event highlighting company achievements. This meeting was focused on the attributes of one particular segment (movies). The meeting was well attended, almost completely filling Benaroya Hall. I sat in a box seat with some friends so I could skip the Q&A and head out to lunch early. WELLLLLL - that plan changed when this guy entered the stage for Q&A. WOW - this was a big surprise. I hadn't heard any of the underground rumblings about this. All of this and a paycheck every month too. It would have really been a huge day if I had a kindle under my chair like the Oprah show....but I guess you can't have everything.

No comments: