Thursday, August 28, 2008

Uba-tuba


New counter tops. I like the home-improvement projects where the hardest part is giving your credit card number. Almost like a genie in the bottle - a few hours later and I have this! Just need to get the plumber (JR) to put the sink back-together. I'd be leaving out details if I said I didn't do this for as cheap as possible. Cheap as possible included performing our own demo and plumbing re-install. Demo required a hammer (the precision tool) to remove the faucet - the nut just wouldn't come out with a wrench...so we helped it. And laminate slices like a knife...at least no one hit their head on the floor this time at the sight of the blood. Stay tuned for the remaining appliances - the big question to micro-wave or not. Its a big decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful.