Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mini-Vans Not Allowed


I meant to get this done before the end of the year to take advantage of end of the year arm twisting but SOMEONE made her arrival early. Instead I had to scour the United States via Autotrader. The local dealer is on drugs with his prices so I had to go out of state. I still correspond via email with him telling him he's overpriced and he's still telling me how he will find me the right car at the right price. Lets just say he's still looking but I'm not. I found one in TX, had a friend all set to check it out and it sold. Bummer. That was awful because it made me much more eager on the next negotiation. I finally found another in Chi-town and one in Denver. I played the game with both dealers and won (who I am kidding...I got screwed). She was delivered on Wednesday and man does she purrrrrrr. I am very very happy with my first car purchase. I'm 34 and never bought a car - my parents kept hooking me up with their old rides...thank god they drive cool cars! Since it took me 34 years to get my first one this just might be my last, so I was sure to make it a good one.


No comments: