Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Barista In Town

My coffee odyssey started with Gloria Jean's, then Krups Machine (remember the pretty gold spoons), next I sipped and studied at Espresso Royale, eventually Starbucks made me feel 'cool', finally 'prosuming' with Jon at the Pasquini. Now, Olivia Jean is learning the ropes.
Jon has eagerly awaited the day the Baby Bjorn would be acceptable to Miss Olivia. Today was the day. We decided she didn't like it set on the 23" infant...she prefers a 26" setting which provides much more clearance for her legs and probably doesn't make her hips spread so far apart. Whatever, works is my motto. Now the two of them are dancing around the house making breakfast, coffees....I'm going to see about slipping a vacuum and and mop into this one before it is over.

No comments: